1. Ran around the city to celebrate the boyfran’s brother’s graduation.
2. Even though it was sweltering hot, I’m still rockin’ black.
3. I may be slightly obsessed with my straw hat and want to wear it all the time.
4. Crazy to think another year has gone by – Congratulations Graduates!
Must haves for dreary weather. Please? Want now.
I love my leopard umbrella but this Scalamandre is drool worthy.
The weather makes me only want to wear gray.
Also in the mood for a steely gray nail color.
Just want more chunky jewels.
And I need a patterned pencil skirt to go with denim shirts. Need.
1. Quick ladies trip to the Windy City.
2. Supposed to monsoon rain the entire time.
3. Thanksss April.
4. It rained a total of 2 minutes on us the entire weekend.
5. Lost excuse to buy olive green Hunter boots.
6. Still got to use my cute new umbrella.
7. Had a wonderful time with my two lady loves!